Sunday 12 June 2011

Voices


Sorry I've been a bit behind, but here arer the newest voices....


In the article before,
It said that
Liz Gillies will be voicing Daphne who is Bloom's sister on Winx Club!
She is well known for role as Jade (the mean girl) in the hit show Victorious on Nick



 














 


And our next VA who is revealed is Matt Shively.
He is well known for playing Ryan on True Jackson VP.
He will be voicing Sky from The Winx! :)















So does this mean we will soon see Winx Season5 transformations???



Thanks to BelieveInWinx for posting this all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
hi, welcome to my little blog about winx, I have lots of things posted, in both 3D and 2!!! Other than Winx I like Pokemon, Simpsons and Futurama ;)
free counters