Saturday 28 May 2011

We now know who voices Musa the Music fairy!!! Yes, she has been in Hannah Montanna, no she is not Miley Cyrus and yes it is Romi Dames!!!
So, we all know that Romi Dames (she was snobby socialite Traci in Hannah Montana) will be voicing lovable fairy of music, Musa. What a good choice! Have you noticed all the big names in the project now that Nickelodeon has picked up the cartoon series?

This is what she posted on Twitter:
 
Going back to the point I made about the actors looking like their character (other than Diaspro and Ariana Grande) the hair colour of Romi Dames and Musa is similar so she could pass as Musa??...

We'll just have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
hi, welcome to my little blog about winx, I have lots of things posted, in both 3D and 2!!! Other than Winx I like Pokemon, Simpsons and Futurama ;)
free counters